Sun, Oct 27|
Rajdhani Restaurant, Queens Village
Health & Wellness: Choices vs. Decisions
Join us for an evening of dining and learning in a free community event open to all. Arrive early for free registration at 2:30 pm. 3 Contact hours for nurses and nursing students.
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2019, 2:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Rajdhani Restaurant, Queens Village, 206-12 Hillside Avenue, Queens Village, NY 11427, USA
About the Event
Indian Nurses Association of New York is hosting its biannual education conference
- Sponsors: Dr. Sriram Naidu.
- Registration is Free. This is an event for all in the community who are interested in attending. Nurses and non-nurses are welcome.
3 contact hours will be provided to Nurses and Nursing students.
Topics & Speakers:
- Impact & Prevention of Cardiac Diseases - Sriram Naidu, MD, FACP, FACC, FCCC, FRCP (C)
- Adult Immunizations - Solymole Kuruvilla, PhD, RN, ANP, ACNP-BC
- Depression and Suicide: Prevention & Early Detection - Jessy Kurian, MSN, RN, NPP-BC
Contacts hours are provided by National Association of Indian Nurses of America (NAINA), accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on accreditation